At St. John's, you are valued for the difference you can make in the lives of our students and athletes! You have numerous opportunities to give of your time, talents, and resources in a variety of activities hosted by St. John's.
Please consider how you can get involved!
Below are some of the opportunities where volunteers can contribute:
- Running concessions at our various home games and tournaments
- Keeping the official score book during home volleyball and basketball games/tournaments
- Running the official score clock during home volleyball and basketball games/tournaments
- Taking admissions at our girls' A-team volleyball tournament (held annually in Sept.)
- Assisting with supervision during all home games and tournaments
- Giving your time and talent as a coach or assistant coach
- Providing funds for items on the athletic wishlist that are not provided for in the annual budget
- Setting up and taking down of equipment before and after games and tournaments
- Assisting with chaperoning, timing, measuring, and recording during our annual Crusader Olympics (May)
- Assisting with the staffing of the various running and field events at our Tosa Invitational Track Meet (held in May)